Oil Drilling Grade CMC LV
CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE CMC-LV
CMC-LV can be used in oil drilling as the mud stabilizer and water-holding agent to protect the oil well. The product has the advantages of high mud yield and low fluid loss.
1. The drilling mud with CMC-LV enables the shaft lining to form thin and solid and low-permeability filter cakes and then to reduce fluid loss.
2. Adding CMC-LV to the drilling mud enables the drilling machine to obtain low initial gel strength, the mud to discharge air in it easily and debris to be discarded in a mud pit quickly.
3. Like other suspended dispersions, the drilling mud has a certain life period that can be prolonged when CMC-LV is added to stabilize it.
4. The drilling mud with CMC-LV is seldom affected by mycete, so there is no need to maintain high pH value or use preservatives.
5. The drilling mud with CMC-LV can be used as the treating agent of flushing fluid to prevent pollution of various kinds of soluble salts.
6. The drilling mud with CMC-LV has favorable stability and can still reduce fluid loss even at the temperature above 150℃.
The high viscosity and high DS (degree of substitution) CMC-LV applies to the drilling mud with smaller density while the low viscosity and high DS CMC-LV applies to the drilling mud with larger density. The selection of CMC-LV depends on the type and location of mud, well depth and other conditions
Sidley Chemical Co.,Ltd is one of the most famous cmc-lv suppliers in China. If you buy cmc-lvor inquiry cmc-lv price,please e-mail us through: [email protected] .