CMC Paper Grade
Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is an effective papermaking additive and can be used in many procedures such as pigment coating, adding in the pulp and surface sizing, with good water-retaining property, dispersibility and shear thinning.
Main Functions of CMC in Papermaking Industry
In Surface Sizing
– Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC has favorable rheological and film-forming properties.
– Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC helps to reduce the pores on the surface and enhance oil resistance of paper.
– Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC can improve the brightness and gloss of paper.
– Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC can increase the stiffness and smoothness of paper, and control curly phenomena.
– Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC can enhance the surface strength and abrasion resistance of paper, reduce the phenomena of lining and improve the printing quality.
In papermaking industry, Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC can be used in pulp-making process to enhance the residence and wet strength; in surface sizing, it can act as the excipient of pigment to enhance the internal cohesive power, reduce printing dust and improve the printing quality; in paper coating, it is beneficial for the dispersion and flowability of pigment and can enhance the finish, smoothness, optical performance and printability. In general, the suggested dosage is 0.3-1.5%.
Sidley Chemical Co.,Ltd is one of the most famous carboxymethyl cellulose cmc suppliers in China. If you buy carboxymethyl cellulose cmc or inquiry carboxymethyl cellulose cmc price,please e-mail us through: firstname.lastname@example.org .