Water Putty for Interior and Exterior Walls
1. Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose has excellent water-holding capacity, can extend the construction time and improve the work efficiency. High lubricity helps to make construction easier and more smooth. It also provides with smooth and uniform texture and can makes the surface of putty more smooth.
2. The high viscosity, usually 10-15,000 Pa•s, helps to make the adhesion of the putty with the wall stronger.
3. It can increase the shrinkage and crack resistance, and improve the surface quality.
The suggested dosage: interior wall: 0.3%-0.4%; exterior wall: 0.4%-0.5%
Insulation Mortar for Exterior Wall
1. Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose can enhance the adhesion to the surface of wall, enhance water-holding capacity, and thus improve the strength of mortar.
2. Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose can improve lubricity as well as plasticity, and thus to improve the construction performance. The compound with the use of starch ethers can enhance the mortar, make it easier to save the construction time and improve cost efficiency.
3. Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose can control the infiltration of air, thus eliminating the micro-cracks of the coating and forming the desired smooth surface.
The suggested dosage: general mortar: 0.1%-0.3%; thermal insulation mortar: 0.3%-0.6%
interface agent: 0.3%-0.6%
Gypsum Plaster Slurry and Plaster Products
1. Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose can improve the homogeneity and make the coating of mortar easier. Meanwhile, it can improve sag resistance, enhance the mobility as well as pumpability and thus improve work efficiency.
2. Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose has high water-holding capacity, can extend the working time of mortar, and produce high mechanical strength during solidification.
3. It helps to form a high-quality surface finish by controlling the homogeneous consistency of mortar.
- 27 Jan 2016Celulosa Microcristalina
- 26 Jan 2016Performance and Characteristics of Cellulose Ether
- 26 Jan 2016Application of Cellulose Ether in Building Materials