Classification of Methyl Cellulose Products
Methyl cellulose products of the U.S. Dow Chemical Company have been classified into two kinds: high grade and standard grade. All the high-grade methyl cellulose products can be used as additives in food and medicine, and meet the requirements of Food Chemicals Codex and International Nutrition Pharmacopoeia.
1. The high-grade product of Methocel A is MC, and meets the requirements of U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
2. The high-grade products of Methocel E, J, F, K are HPMC series and meet N.F. Standards.
3. Methocel HB is HBMC (Hydroxy Butyl Methyl Cellulose).
- 03 Jun 2013Application of Cellulose Ether
- 05 Jun 2013Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Properties
- 09 Jun 2013Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose uses in Petroleum Industries