Application of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose in Cosmetics and toothpaste
In the toothpaste, tooth powder, soap, lotion, cream, emulsion and other household chemical product fields, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose can act as a thickener, dispersant, binder and stabilizer, and can make products increase the density, lubrication and mercerized appearance. The film-forming property of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose is commonly used in the manufacturing of the dry battery and the storage battery in the industry and space exploration; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose can also be used in the paper industry and improve the strength and volume stability properties of paper. Hydroxyethyl Cellulose can also be used in fluorescent tubes as a the stabilizer and dispersing agent of the fluorescent pigment. The following are examples of the application of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose .
1. Hydroxyethyl Cellulose can be used in toothpaste, so that the toothpaste has good physical and chemical stability.
2. The addition of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose into the components of calcium carbonate, sodium benzoate, glycerin, flavor and water can formulate the toothpaste with stable consistency. The dry powder formed by removing moisture of the aqueous solution of Hydroxyethyl Cellulose , sodium fluoride, phosphoric acid, etc. is easily soluble in water to become the the organogel and formulate the tooth powder.
3. When the tobacco dust is sprayed on the thin film of hydrolyzed cellulose containing Hydroxyethyl Cellulose , the rolled cigarettes are all comfortable flavor.Read more
- 27 Jan 2016Гидроксипропилметилцеллюлоза
- 26 Jan 2016Stability of Cellulose Ethers
- 26 Jan 2016Application of Cellulose Ether in Medicine Development