Gypsum is widely used in the construction materials industry:
(1) Use gypsum as a cementitious material for the preparation of gypsum-based mortar, such as wall plaster, adhesive plaster and gypsum-based self-leveling mortar;
(2) Use gypsum for the processing and production of gypsum products, mainly including paper-faced plasterboard, fiber plasterboard and decorative plasterboard. The plasterboard has such properties as light weight, heat insulation, sound absorption, non-flammability, can be cut nailed and sawn, and can also adjust the indoor temperature and humidity, as well as a wide range of sources of raw materials, simple process and low cost;
(3) Use gypsum as the retarding agent in the production of cement and cement products.
- 03 Jun 2013Application of Cellulose Ether
- 05 Jun 2013Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Properties
- 09 Jun 2013Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose uses in Petroleum Industries