The main Redispersible polymer powders currently used in the market are: vinyl acetate vinegar and ethylene copolymer latex powder (VAe/E), ethylene and vinyl chloride and lauric acid ethylene vinegar ternary copolymer latex powder (E/VC/VL), vinyl acetate vinegar and Ethene and higher fatty acid vinyl ester ternary copolymer latex powder (VAe/E/VeoVa), vinyl acetate vinegar and high fat acid vinyl vinegar copolymer latex powder (VAe/VeoVa), acrylic vinegar and styrene copolymer latex powder (A/S), acetic acid ethylene vinegar and acrylic vinegar and higher fatty acid ethylene vinegar ternary copolymer latex powder (VAe/A/VeoVa), acetic acid Ethylene vinegar homopolymer latex powder (SBR), other binary and ternary copolymer latex powder, and other functional additives square latex powder, etc.
The first three Redispersible polymer powders account for the vast majority (over 80%) of the global market, especially vinegar acid vinyl vinegar and ethylene copolymer rubber powder stands a leading position in the global field, and represents the technology of Redispersible polymer powder characteristics
From the technical experience from the application of polymers modified with mortar, vinyl acetate vinegar and ethylene copolymer resin are still the best solution. The solution is based on:
- They are one of the most polymer used in the world s;
- There is most application experience of vinyl acetate vinegar and ethylene copolymer resin in the field of construction;
- They can meet the mortar required rheological properties (ie required workability);
- Vinyl acetate and ethylene copolymer resin or other monomer polyresin has low organic volatiles (V()C) and low irritancy odor.
- They have excellent UV resistance and good heat resistance and long-term stability.
- They have high saponification resistance (due to the unsaponifiability of ethylene);
- Vinyl acetate vinegar and ethylene copolymer resin have the widest range of glass transition temperature (Tg);
- They have relatively good bonding, flexibility and mechanical properties;
- They have the most stable product quality and best storage stability.
- vinyl acetate and ethylene copolymer resin is very easy to combine with the performance of the protective colloid (polyvinyl alcohol).
- 09 Jul 2020Commonality of cellulose ether
- 05 Jun 2013Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Properties
- 09 Jun 2013Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose uses in Petroleum Industries